Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 September, 07:39
Dept of Defense decode

=

A Queen Is Returned / Prosperity / Whale πŸ‹/ Juliet🌹/ Attorney General / Happy Day 😊/ Fuck Joe BidenπŸ–•/ Be Time He Figured It Out / Exit Matrix / Are You There / A True Prophetess / God Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Gloves OffπŸ₯Š/ You Have Changed The World / Thank You For Saving Me πŸ™/ Let The Little Children Come To Me πŸ’—/ The Nature Of The Mandela Effect 🀯/ Reflections Of My Life πŸͺž/ The Hidden Truth In Sight πŸ‘€/ Love Changes Everything πŸ’™/ O Come All Ye Faithful / Mother Earth Alchemy / Curse On The Bride It Lifted / My Mom Is The DragonπŸ‰/ Bring On The Trumpets 🎺/ Protected By The Unseen πŸ˜‡/ A Great Change Is On Its Way πŸ₯³/ My Name Is Mirror πŸͺž/ That Is Because He Is A Magical Mofo 🦌✨/ Youre Going To Be Happy 😊/ Fear Lowers Frequencies / Your Love Never Fails ❀/ Age Of Aquarius Q Here We Go β™’πŸΊ/ This Is When Love Begins ❀
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
244-442
1464-4641
934-439
TS 13:04 - 1:04

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
"Reflections Of My Life πŸͺž/ The Hidden Truth In Sight πŸ‘€/ Love Changes Everything πŸ’™"

BARRETT GUNS πŸ”« πŸͺž
Elizabeth BARRETT Browning ✍πŸͺž
Browning guns πŸ”« πŸͺž

https://twitter.com/BARTON...
09:27 PM - Sep 29, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
29 September, 09:44
Yay more false hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 09:34

29 September, 09:35
πŸ₯­πŸ₯πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ“