Govt Shut down 9.29.2023

Blackout 3-10 days

Native American Prophecy - Trees dying from the tops down

Roughly 5 years ago we were reminded of getting Iodine

Doesn't have to be a nuke, there are other ways and means

The Great Awakening with the Great Solar Flash

(Shot across the bow - Ed Dames and Q)

NY City under water was a prophecy and Q mention

Red October (showing my original meme I made)

Russia Exercises...

https://metro.co.uk/2023/0...
06:21 PM - Sep 29, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
29 September, 07:25
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
What a ride huh? I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to have fun again. It got kinda boring for awhile, which I get.. all for the normies to wake up but we are Definitely getting to the good parts, building steam, frequency increasing. I don't care about the timing, I'm enjoying watching evil squirm and enjoying what's been coming for them. I waited 25+yrs for this... I prayed for this, and the prayer has been answered LOUDLY. So excited for the finale and the beautiful bright new world that is on its way. The Best Is Truly Yet To Come 👊😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 September, 06:33
I believe all of this should be documented on my feeds, but I post a lot, but it all should be there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 September, 06:31
Also didn't Q say and I think Trump also has said, someone else can confirm, that not all would make it.

"Their" plan not Q's or Trumps was according to the GA Guidestones - 98% of the population dead.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
29 September, 07:32
This what you mean