Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
02 October, 12:03
In response memes matter to her Publication
I'M GOING TO SAY THIS IN CODE...I'LL TRY
ONE DRA_____ STILL ALIVE IN THE MT.
SHY_________ MT.
THE REASON IT {AU}

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 06:27
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
👀🔎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
01 October, 10:55
I believe there are giants in Tibet. Just my own opinion. Likely some in inner earth as well. Recently I heard Juan O Savin confirming that SASKWATCH do exist. He told us during a show with Nino while discussing the location and a potential threat to a known habitat near the Canadian fires. Not really that far from Ontario it appeared on the map that was shown during interview. Says that they are really friendly with human children and could potentially be used to help heal and nurture some of the traumatized trafficked children. I recall thinking that. Pretty certain he mentioned that possibility as well. I do recall him stating there's a history of indigenous tribes referring to children being abducted and unharmed but being
nurtured, he said.

memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 06:27
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
I think there is hallow earth and that the larger beings after the flood have been since

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
01 October, 10:44 (E)
Makes sense as I was just few days ago referring to Godzilla as an hybrid dragon dinosaur type of creature while trying g to make sense of it all. Thanks for the enlightening me. All makes total sense now..

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
29 September, 08:35
Dinosaurs are a lie..Dragons are Allies of Mankind..Many were punished and killed for helping Man..