Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Absolutely amazing!! 💯 💯 💯 💯

Now that is excellent parenting!
06:38 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
29 September, 04:55
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 September, 07:36
I truly believe that this is representative of what
all children can achieve, given the chance;
speaking as a homeschooling mother, way back in the day when homeschooling was mostly frowned upon, by society at large.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 September, 07:43
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
... and yes, excellent parenting, for sure. The child was obviously enjoying the whole process.
Lovely to see! :)

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
29 September, 04:57
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Oh yes, I believe that all children can achieve this. It's a matter of spending a lot of fun quality time with a child and giving them a wonderful safe environment to learn in. This video is so beautiful to watch! It just warms my heart so much! Thank you for sharing your thoughts! 💗

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 September, 07:32
OH MY GOSH
TOO CUTE !