Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 September, 08:17
Army decode

=

Rappers Went Good πŸ‘/ John Denver / Sensually Frustrated 😠/ I Call My Husband Yeshua / Has Key To The Codes Jc πŸ”‘/ John R Is Friend And Family / The Testimony Of The Real Queen / A Wise Man Once Said Nothing 🀫/ What Is Taking So Long 😡/ John Is Alive / The Opening Of The Seven Seals / Someones Waiting For You / This Is Here For You To Find / You Were Chosen For A Reason / The Holy Alphanumeric Code Of God / The Key That Opens All DoorsπŸ”‘πŸšͺ/ V Has Secret Powers Code Cracked / God Is Happy About Moving On / Operation Cabal Takedown / Decode Dont Mess With Me / Its In Gods Hands Now 🀲/ Its Game Over Secret Date Code / Bible Wizard / Pump Up The Frequency / Let The Decoding Fun Begin John Deer 🦌/ Bridge Over Troubled Waters πŸ’§/ Checkmate With A Dark Knight R / Oh Yeah Here We Go 😁/ The Attack Is Swift πŸ˜‰
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
288-882
1532-2351
TS 15:13 - 3:13

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE - YOU KNOW THESE LITTLE GUYS!
06:21 AM - Sep 29, 2023 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it