Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
28 September, 10:10
Commercial deodorants are full of chemicals that aggravate our skin, interfere with our hormones and even cause cancers later on in life

Most contain aluminium, a heavy metal that works to block your pores to stop you from sweating. As there are so many pores in our underarms due to the sweat glands, the aluminium enters our bodies and builds up over time causing hormone imbalance and even breast cancer.

Natural deodorants are a way better option as they tend to be non-toxic and for starters, they contain absolutely no aluminium, parabens or toxic chemicals.

Most of them use natural ingredients such as coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), kaolin clay, hops, corn or tapioca starch, and essential oils to help keep underarms dry and fresh.

Switching to a non-toxic natural deodorant is one of the best thing you can do for your health.

3 pics

🎩 WhiteHqts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
I’m starting to wonder if drinking out of aluminum cams is harmful too. What if my LaCroix is toxifying me as I try to detox all day. 🫣
11:09 PM - Sep 28, 2023
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Glinda2020 in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
28 September, 11:15
In response Glinda 2020 to his Publication
I've stopped drinking out of cans and plastics....I have copper cups that I like to use. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 06:31
Be sure they aren't lined copper cups. USDA makes companies line copper cups with stainless steel. I had to get my copper water dispenser and cups from India.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
20 October, 06:40
If you start out pouring the drink out of a can then what difference does it make? Not meaning to be a smart alec but I was wondering.