Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 09:34
This is more like a peachment. The actors are terrible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Yiengst @Keviny22
10 February, 02:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i have a sick feeling they will impeach...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
Not going to happen! Wait till Trumps lawyers show evidence!
02:56 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Kevin Yiengst to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quester215 in this post can reply
Kevin Yiengst @Keviny22
10 February, 03:13
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
so far im not impressed with his lawyers..

Quester215 ... @Quester215
10 February, 03:18
Appear weak when you are strong.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
10 February, 03:28
I understand your point but they were actually quite eloquent yesterday. Their points were firmly established. The main one: this is NOT a constitutional process.

The military remains in charge. Biden is dead. Fraud is being committed before your eyes. Thus far the Trump team has had the floor for two hours. Of course I have no way of knowing what will ultimately transpire during these proceedings. I do know these two things: words have meaning; ignorance is a choice. We must retain the moral high ground. We must not give up. The choice is freedom or slavery.