Law & Physics @physics171
10 February, 09:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
10 February, 02:34

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I wondered what happened with this. I hope Cyrus can resubmit.

FYI RFK Jr is challenging the FCC for failing to protect the public from microwave radiation in exisiting tech and proposed (5g) by adhering to outdated guidelines that do not include our children nor any updated scientific evidence.

The Children's Health Defense are raising the alarm on 5g but also on existing tech pumping out layers radiation that we bathe in daily. Our schools are full of it.

https://childrenshealthdef...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 02:54
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
i have 10 Smartmeters on the outside of my apartment wall. you should see how one strand on hair dances around. my whole head... you dont want to know. my skin is gettig like bacon, and the colder it is, the worse the static. one dog always looks around at what idk

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
always feel there are bugs crawling on me. i can never find any. its twrrible
02:55 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
11 February, 03:52
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Sherry that's a common symptom. It's neurological. I had it also.
I don't have as many symptoms now. I protect myself. Can you move from your building? Or get the other tenants/ homeowners on board?

Some states have stopped smartmeter rollout. Look up your local groups for support. What you are experiencing is not a good sign.

Take care, if you can sleep in a canopy so at least your body can rest and repair. 🙏

Kay Tee @kmax
11 February, 04:01
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
For anyone interested. EMR canopies work. I had to sleep in one for years.

EMR impacts your melatonin which is a natural powerful antioxidant that protects us from Cancer and other issues. The Boss (DJT) was prescribed melatonin as part of his Covid treatment. DYOR - Dr Mercola has good info on EMR and health.

Melatonin also helps you regulate sleep patterns. If you are over exposed to wireless radiation insomnia is a common issue.

If you have young children, are pregnant or need a short term solution https://www.4ehsbyehs.com/...
#EMR #TheGreatAwakeni