Only people mentioned by johnburke in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
28 September, 10:10
In response John Burke to his Publication
Yet we are paying for their stupidity! Friends and family ☠️ And now I am very sick bc of someone in my home shedding the 💉 all over the place! Can we PLEASE all repent so things will be right again and our land will be healed???!! 🙏🏻 ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 September, 10:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
28 September, 01:33
Do the years and years of attacking whites and Christianity next. Convincing people they are racist and making them self-sabotage themselves in humiliation rituals and keeping them silenced while they controlled the gateways to tv, literature, art, and education and socially engineered everything. I personally think when we identify the "white supremacists" we will see that the majority of them are not who they say they are and at this point, I think ending that shitshow will be extremely healing.

connie wright @cowri
28 September, 12:24
👏🙋👏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 September, 12:16
I don't have many friends left. Most are now acquaintances from my past that believe msm lies.

I don't miss them.