Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 September, 02:06
Where is Martin ?

😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
27 September, 03:03
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
on Twitter/Z

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 September, 03:04
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Can someone who has twitter plz tell Martin he's missed here at home? 🙏💗

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 September, 03:10
it starting to look like "home" and "family over here was just a myth.

27 September, 03:12
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
My heart is hurt. 💔

27 September, 03:25
not necessary Martin, he still seems pretty normal but AU is starting to feel like the person you are dating but hiding from public cause it embarrassing or somethin?
From the min i went over there everything felt sus with all the "family bs".

its cliques. Some anons are just more equal than others i reckon? it is sad to see. I feel betrayed once again

27 September, 03:27
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Bunch of adults acting like children. Where are the REAL MFrs at ???

Im not tryna start a war or divide or anything on that line. I am sad and pissed to watch what is going on is all. May as well fuck off is how i have been feelin for weeks.
Anons "quitting" for publicity only to return within 12 hrs with way more interaction they ever had. others exploiting their new child for donations and more followers. It is disgusting.
03:31 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it