Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
11 February, 10:18
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
just keeps getting better and better 🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
10 February, 10:36
Really makes you wonder. False Flags were created. People did still get hurt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
10 February, 10:47
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Or did they? GhostEzra has said many we think R ded R alive n vice vs. I seen numerous folks that were at multiple events, a boy who died in 3 diff events around the world in FFs--majic. Jus sayin...

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
10 February, 04:31
What does Andrew Pollack have to say? Is his daughter alive?

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
10 February, 03:46

Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 02:54
They both need to be executed on TV.

Jim Cue @1QLight
10 February, 03:01
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
My first thought--then I consider almost any child (ie Gretta) they use for propaganda may have been the victum of satanic ritual abuse, rape, constant lifelong trama, torture, threats to self n family, etc and I wonder how do they escape? Go to the fbi--shit, might as well go to flipper for help. No answers.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
10 February, 03:09
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
THAK YOU! Exactly!

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
10 February, 02:52
Everything is a lie

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
10 February, 02:40

Eric Larson @ericman375
10 February, 03:50
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
I always thought this David Hogg looked too old to be 18 when Parkland happened.

Eric Larson @ericman375
10 February, 04:01
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
most pictures of adam that I see, his head looks too narrow to be David. But they sure as heck could be test tube brothers.