Mike Anon @Mike314
Looks like the same person to me...
07:24 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 September, 01:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I'm autistic and I approve this message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 September, 01:26
The TRUTH will SHOCK the WORLD!!! IYKYK

ThanQ Almighty Father for allowing us to BE ALIVE to WITNESS what is about to UNFOLD........... :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
26 September, 12:24
Can't change that smile 💕

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 September, 10:30
No doubt in my mind!!!

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
26 September, 10:28
Her companion: Vincent Fusca, otherwise known as....

Ange Love @LoveM
26 September, 09:40
I would like to believe so, but her nose is different. Did she have her nose changed?

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 September, 10:01
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Looks like the same nose. The angle of the photo is slightly different.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 September, 09:34
Definitely :) and she looks so happy 😊.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 September, 08:43

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
26 September, 07:40
Yes!!!