Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 September, 07:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 September, 11:06
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
What about ST Jude’s ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Danny Thomas, rare Catholic Freemason (St. Jude's).

His daughter Marlo married Phil Donahue. Check into (weird) Donahue, Iowa. That was his family, the whole town. Strange tales about Danny.
11:39 PM - Sep 25, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 September, 12:34
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I give money to them every month have for years . Should I stop ? I just keep thinking about the kids is the money helping them or the evil ?

28 September, 01:25
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Can't say for sure, but so much lines up. I'm from Houston, and that hospital is in Texas Medical Center. They built a hospital with two needles at the top 20 years ago or so.

Don't trust big medicine at all. But very commendable that you donate every month! It's helping children, and I pray, all of them.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 September, 11:46
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Do tell 👀😎

26 September, 12:46
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication