Whites QWall @QTip75
The episode of Little House where Mary starts going blind.

Pic 1. - Notice the rabbit in the circle. Key word “beautiful”.
Pic 2. - keyword, “beautiful“ again.
Pic 3 - “We’ll show her a whole new world”.
Pic 4 - We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave NEW WORLD lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q
Pic 5 - …
10:35 PM - Sep 25, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 September, 09:06
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I wish I could stay home and decode these shows all day long.... incredible things you find - I have been watching older movies and its all in there... they slide it in wherever they can... GREAT JOB! - Always watched LITTLE HOUSE as a kid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 September, 10:06
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Thanks! Some days I have more time than others. I think I’m addicted to these feelings of revelations every day. It’s such a great feeling! Little House on the Prairie is blowing my mind. Every single minute is tied to the drops. Try it for yourself. I’m watching it on Roku TV, the Freevee app. Haven’t seen the show since I was a kid either. Great messages regarding family is everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
26 September, 07:55
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I watched that episode....They had one crisis after another....but that didn't stop me from crying...Same with 'Lassie'
What we see now - now that we know
Eyes Wide Open