COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
25 September, 06:45
W.H.Grampa
WHGrampa
·7h
October 4th Emergency Alert System test may be delayed until the 11th ..
If the weather across the country is generally good we’ll get it on the 4th …
It’s an evolving situation
W.H.G.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 September, 06:58
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
One has to ask, what the bloody weather has to do with an emergency broadcast test...

What, a disaster is only going to happen in good weather??

If the system is weather dependent - its not much of an alert system then, is it?

So, it isn't an alert system as much as a TRIGGERING system then... and not enough zombies would be activated in bad weather??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 September, 07:42
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I am wondering if it is the opposite - like if everyone is inside due to bad weather they will go ahead with it? I am confused…

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 September, 08:02
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Yes, me too.

That's the thing when specific dates are mentioned... I am never sure if its to drive the bad guys to rush or cancel their next action, or if it is really info for us.

I've kinda started tuning dates out now.

Then this!! Maybe it is not weather, but a comm 👀
https://starshipearththebi...
08:04 PM - Sep 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 September, 08:22 (E)
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I think I will just be still and see what happens (although, I probably WILL turn my phone off - I do that also, when odd or out of the ordinary weather approaches my location... so far it has either gone around us, or dissipated before getting to us.)

Those circular 'wind from all direction' formations ALWAYS have a body of water at their center - a wash, river, tank, lake. Always.

25 September, 08:28
Wishing you well! 🌤️