judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
25 September, 07:27
Omg Patriots this is just a release session here
I am not sure how many here have had to deal with having a seriously ill child, older child, please know this isn’t to discount your pain and suffering. I had my oldest daughter when I was 18. She and I be some very close when her father kidnapped her brother and ran to Mexico. Judi has been by my side. Then I met my now husband when she was six so he helped raise her into the righteous young lady she is and she was always the daughter you dream of having. No drugs, no alcohol, no skipping school. I have not asked God why her why does she have the cancer cuz it actually runs in our family but has always seemed to skip generations. I don’t blame God at all. But the pain hit me today as I was with her in her ICU room and she is being monitored while the clot busting meds work, omg I cannot live without this child. She is the joy of my entire exhaustive life. I have lost people in my life starting at 3 with my Mom and I think 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
Losing my beautiful daughter would absolutely knock me to my knees. She has four great and respectful God fearing kids and her husband has been her Champion. She has a older brother that has never made a point to see her (he has always been pissed that she had a better life than her) and her younger sister by 10 yrs and younger brother by 11. Which she actually became a surrogate parent when I need an extra hand she is so precious to all of us. Please. Pray that God helps her heal and to continue to keep that fighter spirit in her soul. She is a true warrior my friends Solid Gold
07:32 PM - Sep 25, 2023
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from judith Kennison, click on at the bottom under it