Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 September, 02:03
TREASON
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
Gunna need more rope

Dr. Paul Alexander says the CDC had no science behind social distancing rules.

"[Dr. Redfield] looked at me and he chuckled and he said, 'Science? There is no science. We made it up!'"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 September, 02:43
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Eyes Wide Shut...stand 6 feet apart during the satanic ritual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 04:55
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Exactly right! I was a rebel, never followed that asinine shit! As I’m sure u didn’t either. And yet many r back to wearing the asinine 😷😷
My husband just recently told his one sister bout ivermectin. She had never heard of it!!!!! Omg,🤦🏼‍♀️ these ppl r in for huge rude awakening

25 September, 04:59
🎶 these ropes were made for hangin
& that’s just what they’ll do
Cause one of these days these ropes are gunna HANG all of YOU!🎶

17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFrSunday
This very kind of post got me permanently shitcanned from Twitter. Specifically it said “I support the penalty for treason” with a pic of a noose.
07:14 PM - Sep 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by 17WaysFrSunday in this post can reply
25 September, 07:41
In response 17Ways FromSunday to her Publication
I posted it there today, we shall see what happens

25 September, 07:41
Glad you're here tho😍