Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 September, 04:08
Dept of Defense decode

=

Witness / Falcon Heavy / Music Is About To Stop / Portal Activated / Mind Over Matter / Poetic Justice ⚖/ Intense Lovers 😍/ ALL SECRETS REVEALED / Heavens Ruler 📏/ I Believe I Can Fly / Written✍/ Going Forward / 88 Years / Rising Of The Phoenix🔥🦅/ Only Those Awake Can See 👁/ Touch Her And You All Die💀/ Direct Contact With God👂/ Wizards And Warlocks🧙‍♂️/ Scare Event Necessary / Saving Private Ryan / I Am Not Of This World / Hard At Work / Lover Of Horses 🐎/ Dimensional Puzzle / Trumpet Of Truth 🎺/ The Mother Of Gods Kids / Running Out Of Time / This I Promise You / Jesus Is Calling You 📞/ Its Very Obvious / I Am Free Now Comes Pain Q 💀/ Bride Of The Triple Eight / Hope Thats Clear Enough / Numerology Messenger🐲/ Evidence Hidden In Plain Sight 💙💚/ A Fire Will Rise🔥/ Its All In The Numbers / Belt Of Orion And Pleiades ***
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
221-122
1234-4321
TS 8:07

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it