Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 September, 02:03
TREASON
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
Gunna need more rope

Dr. Paul Alexander says the CDC had no science behind social distancing rules.

"[Dr. Redfield] looked at me and he chuckled and he said, 'Science? There is no science. We made it up!'"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 September, 02:43
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Eyes Wide Shut...stand 6 feet apart during the satanic ritual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 04:55
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Exactly right! I was a rebel, never followed that asinine shit! As I’m sure u didn’t either. And yet many r back to wearing the asinine 😷😷
My husband just recently told his one sister bout ivermectin. She had never heard of it!!!!! Omg,🤦🏼‍♀️ these ppl r in for huge rude awakening

25 September, 04:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🎶 these ropes were made for hangin
& that’s just what they’ll do
Cause one of these days these ropes are gunna HANG all of YOU!🎶

Only people mentioned by Woken67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ken Ziegenfus, click on at the bottom under it