Cody Melby @CodyMelby
25 September, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 September, 12:29
In response Cody Melby to his Publication
Suuuuuuup fam 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cody Melby @CodyMelby
25 September, 12:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yo.

25 September, 12:35
How U be ?

Cody Melby @CodyMelby
25 September, 12:35
Only on here for a minute. Just trying to figure it out.

25 September, 12:38
Mf there's nothing to figure out just stay here w me 🤪

Cody Melby @CodyMelby
25 September, 12:43
Can't. This isn't where I'm supposed to be. But you're kicking ass on here. Glad to see that.

25 September, 12:49
They keep putting your name in some super weird gematria entries lately. I haven't posted any of them but they definitely adding you in. 🙂

Cody Melby @CodyMelby
25 September, 12:51
Who is they? PM me a screenie.

25 September, 12:53
Military. Their gematria is my life. I see a lot of stuff. Lots of patterns. My main branches are Navy and DoD but I occasionally decode the rest too. You're in this story. I would like to talk to you on the phone again.

Cody Melby @CodyMelby
Not possible. Sorry. Like you said, I'm in the story. Gotta stay quiet. But if you send me stuff here I'd appreciate it. I'll get on more to check.
12:56 PM - Sep 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by CodyMelby in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cody Melby, click on at the bottom under it