JOJO5757 @JOJO5757
Nov 2019 Totally blind, I got a flu shot and proceeded to get VERY ill. Went for test...positive. Never got jabx. Had second test to appease fren, no jabx. Son woke me uP then and there. He pointed me to research. Got sick again in Jan. No jabx. So I did have potential for what I will call unwanted materials in my body and I started a protocol which I am on today. Then I was introduced to many on Truth Social before starting here. There is SO much info on Nanotechnology, Covad, jabx and chemtrails that I've put together a bit of my research that may assist others newer to the cause. I am so grateful to EVERYONE for pointing me in the right direction to do my own research and to make my own decisions on how best to heal myself while trying to help others! God Bless and Much Love 🙏💜✝🌞😘☮🤠

NANOTECHNOLOGY – GRAPHENE OXIDE – CHEMTRAILS

WHAT IS NANOTECHNOLOGY
Nanotechnology….What is it? Oh you say? And isn’t there something bad about mRNA jabx for COVAD? Then let’s add Chemtrail
10:18 AM - Sep 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by JOJO5757 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JOJO5757 , click on at the bottom under it