Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 September, 02:55 (E)
Dept of Defense decode

=

Just Called To Say I Love You❤/ Yeshua Do You Want To Tell Me Something / The World Is Waiting For You / Get Ready My Queen We About To Do The Dam Thang / Sevens Everywhere🎰/ Jesus How Do You Communicate / Change Your Wild Ways / This Is How We Win🏆/ Do You Know The Way / Worlds Greatest Love Story❤/ Angels In The Flesh For The Last Days😇/ The Truth Will Shock The World / Author Of Operation Knightrise✍/ John F Kennedy Jr Dear Mary Welcome Back❤/ The God Of Love Preparing To Depart / Does He Have Any Idea What Hes Doing To Me 😓/ I Come In The Name Of The Father And Gematria Shows Who I Am / I Am The Reincarnation Of Mary Magdalene💙🌹/ Hes Your Vice President Believe It Or Not / Our Number One Enemy Is Ignorance / They Deny My Word As I Write It / Its Our Mission To Help You 💙💚🤝/ God Knows I Am Devoted To Only Him
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
337-733
2022-2202
TS 8:07

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 02:55
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 02:57

24 September, 02:57

24 September, 02:58

24 September, 02:58

Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serious Reesy, click on at the bottom under it