Chris Illich @amazingreality
23 September, 06:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
23 September, 09:57
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
Their immune systems have to develop before they get that crap. Better still don't let the children take them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 10:53
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Amen, I was born in 1961, I didn't get a Vaccine until I was 5. My parents didn't have Vaccines either, neither my brothers, we are strong and healthy still in our 60s. No medical problems or medications.

24 September, 11:00 (E)
My children when they started school the school was shocked that they were not up to date on immunizations. Because I felt they were not needed. It turns out I was right. My oldest was born 82, youngest 92.

Congratulations, it's hard to keep the medical staff from sticky kids. And I bet they are heathier than what's happening now with all this autism. (1 out of 2) crazy
11:06 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by amazingreality in this post can reply
24 September, 11:10
Thanks, pretty healthy for the most part. They did not listen and two of them took the first jab, I can't wait until everything comes out so they understand.

24 September, 11:32
I will be praying for them. God bless you and yours...Amen