Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 September, 09:44
Navy decode

=

The Water Will Recede💧/ God Over Everything 🙏/ Very Soon My Daughter❤/ What A Lucky Guy / Decode Gematria Is An Intuitive Training Program / There Is No More Mercy For The Wicked / Im Every Woman / How To Train Your Dragon 🐲/ Very Much In Love / Mary Magdalene Daughter Of God I Am Key To Decode Encoded Messages🌹🔑/ The Day The Antichrist Is Made Known / Pain Is The Breaking Of The Shell That Encloses Our Understanding / Myk Hyns Matrix Rule Numbers / Unforeseen Meetings May Bring Unforeseen Blessings / Indeed Father I Will Succeed For The Family / Remember Me Because I Remember You / Lord Yeshua I Am Ready To Go Home / The Reincarnation Of Apostles / Old Rules Out New Rules In / Lessons In Sharing Healing Hope / Nothing Wrong With Big Dreams / The Divine Operating System / Im Doing What I Can To Warn You ⚠️
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
302-203
1812-2181
2250-0522
TS 10:15

#BlueGreenTeam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

24 September, 09:45

24 September, 09:45
💙💚

24 September, 09:47
"God Over Everything 🙏/ Very Soon My Daughter❤/ What A Lucky Guy"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

24 September, 09:48
My Love - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by JiveMy Love · Justin Timberlake · T.I.FutureSex/LoveSounds Deluxe Edition℗ 2006 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music EntertainmentRel...

24 September, 09:48
🟢

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
24 September, 09:53

24 September, 09:56
"There Is No More Mercy For The Wicked"

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 September, 10:18
That was my favorite. I try to pepper that wall with some simple gematria now and then. Have a great day #BlueGreenTeam !