Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 September, 06:55
Dept of Defense decode

=

Jfk Jr Is Q / The Holy Spirit Rapture / The Matrix Resurrections / Be Thankful Unto Him And Bless His Name Psalm ๐Ÿ™/ Jesus Christs Bride / Quantum Banking System / War Of The Roses๐ŸŒน/ Season Of The Witch / We Will Make America Great Again ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/ Emergency Broadcast Message / This Is Really Happening / May The Force Be With You / Light Beam And Present In Cube / And The Best Is Yet To Come ๐ŸฆŒ/ My Future Brides Name Is / Soulmate Im Coming Home Q / I Want To Hold Your Hand โœ‹/ The Messiah Lives In America / You Are Being Refined As Pure Gold ๐Ÿ’›/ Two Brothers / Whats The Big Surprise / Lets Get Ready To Rumble / I Stand Against Oppression And Champion The Meek M ๐ŸŒน/ I Wait All Day / They Dont Comprehend The Soul / Angels Riding The Wild Beast ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฒ/ Tender Spiritual Healing / Good News Paves The Way ๐Ÿฅณ/ Fasten Your Seatbelts
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
247-742
1482-2841
TS 18:07 - 6:07

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
BTW: When I did the decode on the DOD - The Hebrew Cipher gave me this as well: Lines on with your ref. to Jr.

G T T

The First Letters I received was:
Jr R EE (55 confirmation)
09:29 AM - Sep 24, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it