judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
Patriots urgent needed prayer:
My oldest daughter who had colon cancer fought that and now has blood clots and a high heart rate cuz they are in her lungs and one in her leg. The drs did a clot busting treatment on her and now we need prayer that it works. Here is what happened today I would so appreciate your prayers her name is Judi
09:59 PM - Sep 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
John Richards @jrich
24 September, 10:07
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Praying for you, your daughter Judi, and her four children. Please know that these blood clots can be eradicated in Jesus' name. My family has an inherited blood clotting disorder and I have seen my mother healed twice from this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 September, 05:06
Prayers for Judi, that she stays strong and beats this terrible disease. May God be with both of you.
πŸΈπŸ™πŸΈπŸ™πŸΈπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 September, 05:05
Lord, Thank You for fully restoring Judi’s heath, and returning this beautiful soul to her family. Thank you especially for comforting her four children πŸ™πŸ»

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 September, 12:47
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 September, 11:56
Prayers and love and light and healing being sent her way!! Much LOVE to her and the family!!! πŸ™ πŸ’•

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 September, 11:48
Thank you dear Lord Jesus for blessing and healing Judi from blood clots and breathing problems. You love her dearly, You are with her each moment breathing for her in Your Divine MercyπŸ™πŸ˜‡

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 September, 11:38
Lifting up your daughter in prayer!
πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 September, 11:36
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 September, 11:23
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 September, 11:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
23 September, 11:12
Everytime I have asked for prayer my Anonup family has always made the prayers come alive. Thank you guys so much. She has four kids and a hubby a brother and a sister and me and her dad. She is so precious to us

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 September, 11:44
My heart goes out to you all. Beautiful family, Beautiful FULL life! Gods Blessings to you all!

Selah 321 @Selah
23 September, 11:48
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 September, 11:07
Prayers for you all now! God, we pray that You guide all the doctors' actions! Thank You!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 September, 11:02
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
23 September, 10:55
πŸ™πŸ»

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
23 September, 10:54
Prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 September, 10:54
Lord hear our prayers πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 September, 10:49 (E)
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Judith’s oldest daughter. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, comfort, love, support, strength and complete healing. Allow her to be restored to full vigor and return home to her loving family as soon as possible. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

I have sincerely prayed this song for your daughter’s healing β€œIn Jesus Name” by Katy Nichole. May God bless you both beyond measure. πŸ’•
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

v=qIguYsS9OsU&pp=ygUaaW4gamVzdXMgbmFtZSBrYXR5IG5pY2hvbGU%3D
In Jesus Name (God Of Possible) by Katy Nichole [Lyric Video] - YouTube

LYRICS DOWN BELOW β–ΌSUBSCRIBE: https://geni.us/SUB-2-LLVβ–Ό GEAR I USE β–ΌCAMERA DRONE: https://geni.us/DBvg0SEDITING SOFTWARE: https://geni.us/EHngLCOMPUTER: htt...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 September, 10:45
Prayers sent

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 September, 10:44
Prayers and healing for your daughter πŸ’—

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 September, 10:40
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

connie wright @cowri
23 September, 10:38
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Denese Pipe @Denese
23 September, 10:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ prayers for your daughter and your family.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
23 September, 10:29
Prayers up for Judi and your entire family. Prayers up for the medical team caring for her.

Pink Totter @Totter
23 September, 10:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 September, 10:17
πŸ’–πŸ™

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
23 September, 10:07
Sending prayers and hugsβ€¦πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 September, 10:04
πŸ™

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 September, 10:02
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
23 September, 10:01
Thank you Lord for restoring this beautiful soul back to perfect heath, and comforting her along with all family members. Let it be soπŸ™πŸ»