Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Gray 359 @Gray359
10 February, 02:50
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
DWI? Or is that the story their going with?🤔 Where's tge other Jersey boy who played the rallies- Bon Jovi.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 February, 03:02
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
I served Bon-Jovi & his wife, & their band at a restaurant almost 30 years ago. There was definitely something off about them. Gives me the creeps just thinking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MightyMouth TheOneAndOnly @Mightymouth64
10 February, 02:34
Lets hope this is the end of his career, i can deff say i never bought any of his music and i rarely listen to his songs!!!! I am Tired of celebs thinking they are above us and feel entitled to shove their opinions down our throats!

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
10 February, 02:32
I would be a lush too if I sold my soul.

Gumbo Girl @1_Dark_2_Light
10 February, 02:26
i liked his old music. i was given tickets to his concert around 2005. he didnt sing any old songs. he would talk politics for 15-30 minutes at a time. i left. it sucked and havent listened to him since.

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
10 February, 02:20
once a POS always a POS

Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
10 February, 02:18

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 February, 02:14
well...he did play at the fake inaugration. I am thinking he is burning in hell too. bah-bye!!

Erin Kearney @EMK
10 February, 02:10
Yep, I knew he was a leftist for years. When his Pro America commercial was on the Superbowl, I was like, FRAUD...won't work on me!

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
10 February, 02:09
I never liked his music, friends were gaga over him..I found him dirty and creepy..🤔💥

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
10 February, 02:09
Good. Karma a BI*TCH.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 February, 02:07
hes a pos 😡😡😡