Mike Anon @Mike314
23 September, 01:03
Well yeah, it's what they do...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 September, 01:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The mess was inherited. This war is old. That's why forgiveness is the only way to break the cycle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Old indeed, like 6,000+ years old.

I decided to come back to help put the final nail in the coffin.
01:17 PM - Sep 23, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 September, 01:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
All these folks showing zero compassion aren't looking at the big picture. Imagine what the kids in those evil families are going thru. The kids that are innocent but their parents are traitors. That's what bothers me. 😒

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 September, 02:08
I am with you on this, although perhaps from a different perspective. What we should not forgive are the ones who will not agree to give it up or who continue along this path because they freely choose to do so. For me, these are the ones who choose to play God or try to become God.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
23 September, 02:19
Children of evil devils shouldn't be blamed for the sins of their parents. BUT, they knew a LOT and the adult ones who did not stand up to them, may have been certain they would be killed,

Ex: Consider Chester Bennington ,who apparently was "dealt with".