CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I am almost to the point where I cannot handle watching the movie any more.

Especially on weekends when I have stuff to do.

I am tired of this horror movie day after day after day...infinity.

effing tired of the constant bullshit
11:53 AM - Sep 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
23 September, 03:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It is annoying and bonkers. BIG HANG ON HUG OVER 🫂 YOU FRIEND!
I've wondered why anyone in our country would get 'alarmed' at our government talking of a fake budget and 'shutdown' over not enough money while also entertaining an idiot lier from another country wanting MORE DAMN money on top of all the money that's been sent that way. How many people that don't realize they're all liers and thieves is beyond me. 🤦🏼‍♀️
We have a right to storm the place and demand proper use of our money and all, although we actually all have a right to hold onto our own hard earned money even though our employers still send the thieves our money every paycheck.
One of these days it will all be set right. Can't wait for that day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 03:47
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
I hope I see it also.
sooner the better 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Rae @Susanrae
23 September, 02:52
It's extremely difficult; we know. Keep your eyes upon Jesus. Face to Face. Praying for you.🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 03:34
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
🔥🙏💖

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
23 September, 12:21
it is suffering for sure
I have no tolerance for those turning away or sticking their heads in the sand
ZERO

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 03:36
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
💯💥🙏💖

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
23 September, 12:14
Yup, while the brain dead, with most seeming to be soulless shells taking up oxygen, get to walk around in an idiotic bliss…but WOW, the crescendo of reveal/ disclosure to come, and the reactions of the sleepers will be interesting at the very least.

Worth sticking it out, no doubt and gunna need help from all those on their toes.

Guarantee, at least one person a day is helped to understand something by each comment, meme, and discussions posted.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 03:38
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
💯 good points, ty for saying so

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 September, 11:57
These absurdities are to wake up those still sleeping. It does get tiresome, for sure. The best thing to do is laugh at the absurdity and then be thankful that we who are awake are truly blessed. 😇

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 03:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
💯😏👼

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
23 September, 11:55
Me too ! Hugs to you for virtual support.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 03:41
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
💥🙏💗