Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 September, 12:55
Found this on Instagram.
Is this real?

https://www.instagram.com/...

What's the plan? We did all of this to avoid a Civil War yet we're bringing in troops from all over the globe? 🤔🤨🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 September, 01:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We will always get what we deserve

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 September, 02:18
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Everyone just sits and watches the nation being destroyed will no rise to action to do anything, so can’t say we don’t deserve it for allowing to happen.

Good news is they are all unarmed and very happy looking people. With a booming economy coming back will need lots of hard working people to do what all spoiled entitled Americans refuse to do believing it is beneath them

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 September, 02:29
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Wow, you sound so jaded sometimes. I don't see anyone smiling. As for Americans not being industrious, I can't relate to that either as I have been working since the 6th grade. It sounds like you're in favor of this. I find it really sad. I used to feel safe in my country. Today I ventured out on my own to pick up items at Home Depot to continue a landscaping project. As a woman, I didn't feel safe. What we are allowing to happen is really wrong. I had posted film footage in Staten Island where people did take to the streets. Who is funding this mass migration? Do we know? I would guess the Catholic Church.