Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Rip it off honey, let that face breathe.๐Ÿ˜‚
01:54 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 October, 05:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Red October๐Ÿคฃ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 October, 04:51
Good to see you, Ghost! Itโ€™s been a while!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rockunder Water @Rockunderwater
07 May, 05:25
wow thx alot

Rockunder Water @Rockunderwater
07 May, 05:26
In response Rockunder Water to her Publication
made me cry straight away

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
23 February, 04:53
Who is it? I do give this actor/ess credit for keeping a straight face while doing "press" conferences... I would not have been able to do it!

Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
13 February, 11:46
I have seen better faces on iodine bottles.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
10 February, 09:06
Winning post of the day!! Follow the money.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
10 February, 08:17
evil exists

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
10 February, 08:10
thats a good one

Angelic Miraclez @AngelicMiraclez
10 February, 08:09
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
10 February, 05:58

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
10 February, 09:09
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
I went online and looked at both their picutes and I swear she could pass for his twin. WOW

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
10 February, 05:37
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Prety Please! ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜‡

Ebba Hansen @Ebbarious11
10 February, 04:32
lol

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
10 February, 04:27
MEH? THEN AGAIN, MAYBE SHE'D BE MORE COMFORTABLE IN AN EXTRA LARGE SUPERBOWL STYLE MASK?๐Ÿค” CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL WITH THE PRESS SECRETARY OF THE WHITE HOUSE AM I RIGHT?! I EMAILED THIS OBSERVATION TO HER OFFICIAL ADDRESS & GOT AN AUTO REPLY.

THE PRESS SECRETARY OF THE WHITE HOUSE IS IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE. PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 DAYS FOR HER TO CIRCLE BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, OR AS SOON AS SHE IS ABLE.
MOST SINCERELY,
JEN PSAKI,
OFFICIAL PRESS SECRETARY FOR THE ๐Ÿ’ฅFORMER VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ’ฅDJT CALLED JOE FORMER VP TODAY IN COURT.๐Ÿ˜ IT'S GETTING GOOD!
NANCY'S STILL MIA๐Ÿ‘€

Tee Durant @DaFender
10 February, 10:09
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
stress secretary....

Maria Davis @elijahlove
11 February, 06:37
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Uh, DJT wasn't in court. It was on a DOD post, they referred to Bidan as VP Bidan.

John Atkison @Duende
10 February, 04:27
This reminds me of the Mission Impossible TV series (Steven Hill / Peter Graves, Martin Landau, Barbara Bain, Greg Morris and Peter Lupus), in particular, Rollin Hand, played by Landau, who was the "man of a thousand faces".

Watching that series (viewable on Pluto TV) revels how the IMF (Impossible Missions Force) were actors playing their parts to perfection in order to take down the "bad" guys.

The performances we are witnessing in the DC political theater production are eeirly similar to the series performances.

Mission Impossible on Pluto
https://pluto.tv/live-tv/m...

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
10 February, 04:25
OMGโ—๏ธ๐ŸคฃThats to funny๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Axodeth ... @Axodeth
10 February, 03:53
I have no comment, I'll circle back.

Jen USA @JenUSA423
10 February, 03:54
In response Axodeth ... to his Publication
๐Ÿคฃ

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
10 February, 03:23
tattoo? rabbit?

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
10 February, 03:12
Looks like it is coming undone at the neck line. This is so intense. Like the ultimate Gotcha.

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
10 February, 02:49
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Star Spangled @PSSCARL3T1017
10 February, 02:43
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 February, 02:37

Nikki Den @NikkiD
10 February, 02:36
๐Ÿ˜‰Hmm multiple masks in this movie?

sabl USA @sabl
10 February, 02:35
hahahahahahahaHA You CRACKmeUP GHOST๐Ÿ˜‚

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 February, 02:32
OH DO TELL

Sabrina Johnson @WarriorforTruth12
10 February, 02:27
It's Kayleigh....

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
07 May, 03:44
In response Sabrina Johnson to her Publication
Thats my thought as well ๐Ÿ˜Š

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 02:26
Oh, dear. So there are more actors than we know! Oh my! Well, I'd have to guess that it is not a well known one, as it seems most well known actors, including Meryl Streep and Angelina Jolie, are gone or awaiting tribunal!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
10 February, 02:23
ahah watch its kayleigh mcenany ahah! Shes like missed me bitches?!?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 February, 02:19
lol...i tought you ment facemask...then i realised you ment face..mask..

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
10 February, 02:13
Hmmm...who could it be??

Karen E. Kupferer @FlippyKK
10 February, 02:14
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
she is always touching her face on the sides. whats up I wonder?

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
10 February, 02:10
Whatโ€™s the big Deal,

Sheโ€™s just clearing some Earwax...