Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
22 September, 12:36
It’s getting very difficult to find fresh food that hasn’t be modified or sprayed! Now I hear even the so called
“Organic” is just a matter of getting around the FDA! Why do we have the FDA when they are part of the problem?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
22 September, 12:42
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Good information, Debbie.

We used organic avocados to make guacamole last week. In the 4 days we took to eat it all, it never turned brown on top. Apeel has arrived.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you❣️🙂
You can do everything to protect yourself but Apeel is the show stopper in my opinion!
Is there a label or number to tell us if they have used that? More than likely NOT😮
12:58 PM - Sep 22, 2023
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
22 September, 01:13
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
None that I know of. I think that that is very intentional. These companies have teams of lawyers with the sole purpose spoofing (or bribing) the FDA to avoid the intent of labeling deceive consumers.

The food labeling deceit I find most egregious is hiding the country of origin.

22 September, 01:42
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Couldn’t agree more on the origin!
I remembered a story of how Tyson sent their live chickens to China for processing & I was just shaking my head on that!
Have you noticed how chicken has gotten BIGGER?
I mean Really BIG... like Olympic sized big!
They must really give those chickens a work out, or feed them some really good injections 🥴
The story may be true or not but never bought Tyson again!

Now don’t get me started on those dang lawyers and our maritime law issues as I’m trying really hard to maintain a positive flow today🤣😂

Good chatting with ya🙂