Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 September, 09:39
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Easy peasy. It really is amazing how the mind can adapt so easily. God created us to be able to do amazing thing. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
21 September, 05:09
I started trying to read this saying ok one I canโ€™t figure out! Then said ok concentrate! It came right to me plain as day! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
21 September, 04:53
always nice to see 17 done!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
25 September, 02:07
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

Kira Kju @kju17
21 September, 03:51
this message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things!
impressive things!
in the beginning it was hard but now, on this line is reading it automatically without even thinking about it, be proud!
only certain people can rad this.
please forward if can read this.

thank you...

arba happihr @arba
21 September, 02:59
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I guess this proves why my spelling skills were not up to par in school.
I can read incorrect spelled words. ๐Ÿ˜‚
With the teaching of Phonics
Any child or person can learn to read and spell.
Public Government Education is not about teaching students.
Education is about indoctrinated brainwashing
our children. dr arba๐Ÿ˜Š

Selah 321 @Selah
21 September, 02:43
Love it