Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
Who can splain this one rerun?

206 Teens Go Missing From Bonnie Brae School So Far In 2023 - Basking Ridge, NJ - Over the past 3 years, 430 residents - between 14 to 20 years old - have gone missing from the Basking Ridge-based private school. 🤔

https://patch.com/new-jers...
09:51 AM - Sep 21, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
Debbie Fesler @dfesler
22 September, 07:08
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
There have been 438 total missing boys reported in the past 3 years from Bonnie Brae School in Bernards Township. (Shutterstock)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
21 September, 01:10
"Bernards Township Police reported that among the missing teens, some have returned to the school in Basking Ridge, some have relocated to other institutions, and some have aged out of the system." Didn't sound like they were permanently missing. It did say it is a voluntary attendance school for troubled teens which means they can come and go as they please. May not be as sinister as the headline sounds. It was a poorly written piece that tried to sensationalize, only providing the background data after quoting all the numbers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 September, 11:37
Hold up - I know that school - I lived in Basking Ridge - My kids went to school there but not that one. OK I have to look into this.