dog dewormer

$5 a week

Very interesting how cancer might be caused by parasites… 🤔🤔🤔
09:20 AM - Sep 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
22 September, 10:39
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'm giving it to my Dog Angie - on her 6th day. She is smiling and I think She coughed up some cancer today! Sorry 'bout the detail!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
22 September, 10:49
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
Wonderful news!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel MacB @BornRebel
22 September, 10:25
IDK if you are on FB or know someone who is, but there are a few pages/groups dedicated to information and protocols. One is Curt Michael Graydon. He has tons of information and then there are a couple of groups he recommends dedicated to fenbendazole. Sending Prayers to You and Yours.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 September, 10:28
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
💥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

arba happihr @arba
22 September, 10:24
Aloha
Sending healing prayers to you and your wife.
Dear God please make the treatment they use be the key to healing his wife's lungs
Thank you God
Amen

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 September, 10:22
🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
22 September, 10:17
I am so sorry. I hope for the best outcome and that you have success with this treatment.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
22 September, 10:04
Prayers for you and your wife. 🙏❤️🙏

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 September, 11:34
Starting my wife on this, lung cancer confirmed today. Prayers
Lacking for words.
Oh well, here we go...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 September, 12:12
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
23 September, 12:57
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
🙏💕🙏

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
21 September, 03:27
Parabroom is a decent over the counter herbal supplement that I’ve tried out. For folks that are hesitant on taking certain meds, it’s a good place to start.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 September, 04:03
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
ty so much