FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
20 September, 05:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
20 September, 08:32
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VERY AWESOME! LIKED YOUR VIDEO & YOUR COWBOY HAT! I'M A REDNECK GIRL, LOL NICE CAR, IS IT AN MG?
05:40 AM - Sep 21, 2023
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
21 September, 08:37
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
yes, thats my little MGB, drive it everywhere. I'd rather be a country boy, just fed my chickens and cattle, feeding my self at the moment getting ready to do my daily work from home day. I'll be glad when this shits over, ready to go back to the retired life.

26 September, 05:47
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
I GREW UP ON A FARM! THE BEST TIMES OF MY LIFE! THERE WON'T BE AN OLD NORMAL AFTER IT CHANGES! BUT GOING FORWARD EVERYTHING WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER! THANX DEAR! ENJOY, I LOVE COLLECTING THE EGGS! 👍😁