Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 September, 01:32
Dept of Defense decode

=

Listen To The Voice Of God 👂/ The Reincarnation Of King David / Livefreeandbehappy / Two Stars 🌟/ A Sealed Puzzle 🧩/ God Did I Help Change The World / The Code To Save Us / The Divine Plan Unfolds / Let Them Go Free Now / Wheres Durham / Behold Jesus Is Back / Its In Your Face ⚠️/ Vincent Kennedy❤ / Sefer Yetzirah / Donald Trump Code / Remote Viewing 👁/ Connect The Dots / I Want To Go Home 😓/ Love Never Fails / Show Me The Way / God Speaks Through The Computer 🖥/ Thank You For The Blessings 🙌 / ATTEMPT To Solve / The Beginning Of Wisdom / We Complete The Circle / Loyal Companion / Peace Is The Prize ✌/ Game Over Finally / Chosen Taken Away / Cloaked Ships Seen / Should Not Have Mimicked Me / See My Mission 💙💚/ The Visionary 🐲/ Hidden Revelation / But Youre Not Helping Me 😓/ Shifting Your Perception 👁/ The Y Project 🦌👈
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
165-561
990-099
1411-1141
TS 9:04

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
06 January, 09:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
“ Vincent Kennedy❤”

https://x.com/archillect/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
20 September, 10:10
8:38 > 8:11 > 19 🇺🇸🦅

8:11 > 8:2 > 88 TRUMP 🇺🇸🦁

Mar 04 Delta

March 🪞 September

3/4 < > 9/4 > 9/22

+++

++

+

VK Mil TS 21:04 < > 4/21 < > 124

BOOM

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 September, 09:59
Oh I used to see these all the time in FLO -RIDA.. I WOULD CALL THEM A STRAND OF PEARLS.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 September, 09:54
Staarlink deployment