Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 September, 09:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que @SusieQue
I've used it for a few years. It works. I have Morgellans.
09:25 PM - Sep 20, 2023
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SusieQue in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
20 September, 10:01
In response Susie Que to her Publication
how do you take it ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
20 September, 11:46
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
We have taken it for years for bone health. Dr. Jorge Flechas once told a person who asked him, if it was alright to take Borax since it was so much less expensive than boron and Flechas said that should be fine. We take one 00 gel cap full of Borax everyday in accordance with what Dr. Flechas recommended as safe. At the age of 65 and 68 my husband and I do have good bone health and hopefully better health in other areas.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 September, 09:58
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Do you take it in a capsule

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 September, 08:29
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
No, I put a 1/4 tsp. in my coffee pot in the morning. It makes 3 cups. Some people put in a liter of water and sip it during the day. I'd rather get it over with and you notice the taste less in the coffee. I do it 5 days on and 2 days off.