Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
My brother sent this to me. Our parents bought this home in 1964 for $13,000; it's in Long Beach, California; Los Angeles County. Our parents moved the family out of Los Angeles County in 1969. But look at this: This home sold for $640,000 in 2021. And today in 2023 it is worth $730,800. Incredible! It's all about location!
05:10 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
TWINTT ... @TWINTT
19 September, 09:32
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Median income of a family in 1964 was $6,600.00.
Which means that your house cost someone (most likely only 1 person had to work to earn this household income) two years salary.

Now median annual salary is $60,000. So that house now costs someone over 12 years salary. Even with 2 people working it would be over 6 years salary...but I love how boomers act like it's the same as it was before.

Kind of shows how F'd the country is now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 September, 08:34
I get But
Location is a Perception/Matrix elusion/ Controlled?
Give me a Cabin in the Woods and a View
What's that worth?
No Offence meant
😎
Imho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
19 September, 08:23
You can get a shack in Canada for close to a million. 2/4 of my children will never be able to own their own house. Ever. 😔

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 September, 05:12
And inflation.

Iam Mie @iammiele
19 September, 08:18
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
My thoughts exactly!