Victor This Guy @This_guy
My Dad spent the weekend in D.C. as a Marine to lay a wreath at The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier...he was invited and its quite an honor that He enjoyed tremendously. He was Emotional, Humbled, yet Proud of Himself and to be chosen to lay the wreath was very Special to Him personally. He is a Proud Marine. My Dad. πŸ₯²
πŸŒ΄πŸŽ΅πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€
12:42 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 September, 04:32
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank your Dad for me for his service to our country. My Dad was a Marine as well 24yrs. They are a very proud bunch, those Marines, and rightfully so!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 September, 09:48
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Yes ma'am!! As are we, their progeny!! We are proud of them!! Thank u for responding!!
WWG1WGA
IN GOD'S HANDS
πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β˜οΈπŸŽ΅πŸŒ΄πŸπŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 September, 02:43
o7 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

19 September, 02:20
Dad was part of the first Marine Presidential helicopter for Pres Eisenhower, Dad was the crew chief and was always proud of that...and said Pres Eisenhower called Him Vic. When He went to pick mom up she went to introduce Him to Her Step-dad but Glen said: HI Vic! Mom was floored, as she would say. He was who greeted Dad when they flew the Pres to Camp David. At least that's the story as I know it. Mom's sister worked at NASA and Glens sons are all clowns in America. Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right,
Here I AM, Stuck in the middle u. If I wink twice: πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, like that...Help Me. πŸ™„πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸŽ΅πŸŒ΄πŸπŸ€

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
19 September, 01:05
Tremendous thanks to your father for his service. Must be an amazing sight to witness. God bless!

19 September, 02:10
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Yes, thank u. He was invited and flown out there. He's part of a group of Military Veterans who go to schools and tell their story. My Dad Loves doing that. The students of all ages send thank u notes to them. 🎡🌴🏁🀍

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 September, 01:01
Good Speed what a Great Patriot

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 September, 12:48
Thank him for his service. Thank you Victor for sharing an amazing storyπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 September, 12:45
Nice story! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank your dad for his service Victor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ™