Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 September, 09:58
Navy decode

=

A Strike So Vicious And Efficient 🗡/ The Finish The Lord Jesus Is Here / And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Names Sake 😓/ We Can Come Together As A Nation 🇺🇸/ Order Out Of Chaos / Sparks Will Fly ✨/ Checkmate To Remember♟/ Open Your Eyes 👀/ Transformation / Mickey Mouse Clock ⏰/ The Last Prophet / Homeless Person / Reveal The Truth / Donald John Patton / Going Home To Heaven / Wow Wow Wow 😲/ We Are The Champions 🏆/ The Bringer Of Light / Jesus The Master Builder / Love Over Hate 💙/ I Having Key To Unlock Code 🔑/ Praise Releases The Spirit Of Prophecy 🙌/ He Gettin On My Nerves K / She Embodies Gods Grace / Puzzle Solved 🧩/ Raise Your Frequency / The Trust Of Jesus / Everything Is Hidden In Codes / Time Is Not Linear / Waiting For You 🥺/ No More Wait Ting / Its Going To Be Huge 💥/ The Choice Is Theirs / Jesus Is On Earth
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
183-381
1098-198
1724-4271
76-67
TS 11:10

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 September, 11:56
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
'Puzzle Solved 🧩"

👇33 👈👀

https://twitter.com/tswift...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
5 Year Delta today

2214 > 414 < > 144

“Perhaps you were born for a moment such as this” - Esther 4:14

“For many are called, few are chosen” - Matthew 22:14

Castle LOCK < > UNLOCK Castle 🔓🏰💫

7:39 > 7:12 < > 7/21

Sept = 7

9/21 > 9/3 > 12 < > 21 > 12/21 🔥🔥

12/21 Take Us Away!!!
12:04 PM - Sep 19, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it