Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
I haven't been on here in a while

But the one thing I have noticed is we are spinning our wheels on the same subjects over and over for years...

We are still stuck.

Are we moving forward or not?
11:24 AM - Sep 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
19 September, 12:22
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Unfortunately [they] have had many many years perfecting the direction, to our demise, globally. The hive is vast. I often think about the enormous difficulty, attached to disseminating a global cult. To have to think about every situation, with measures and counter measures. [They] have placed themselves in every position, on the totem pole. People have found their voices, they are taking their reactions, after a life long slumber and saying No more. These evil entities had one job, destroy America from within, all the while combative’s sit at the gate, ready to rush in, like soldiers in a battlefield. I used to think, please make it end already. After all, America first, the rest of us will follow. When I did the dig, the sheer enormity of the players in this cog, left me without words. I don’t think we are stuck, I believe this operation is so much bigger than any of us can imagine, globally. So for now, I sit in my faith, only God can bring us through. #GodWins 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396