Lee Lorenz @FlyhighNicholas
19 September, 08:24 (E)
🚨 ALERT 🚨
This is when I need YOU and you can become part of saving frankys life.

Gulf Coast Medical Center has denied me the right to an outside second opinion and has denied me any further testing. They gave me until tonight and they will pull my boys ventilator. They didn’t even want to give me 48 hours.

I NEED YOU TO STORM THAT HOSPITAL WITH CALLS TODAY. NONSTOP!

START NOW!

239-343-1000

They won’t even let me speak with the hospital administration when I specifically asked for them.

If you can show up at the hospital and advocate for my boy to get a second opinion and for them to give me more time I ask that you do. The voice of the masses triumphs.

Franky Alvarez.
Trauma ICU ROOM 2320

SHARE EVERYWHERE.
Please help me. 🙏🏼

https://www.google.com/sea...

Everyone I am sharing this on behalf of Laire Lightner. She is a Warrior for God! She is a medical freedom warrior and

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 September, 08:28
In response Lee Lorenz to her Publication
her son was in a motorcycle accident and they want to pull the plug tonight and will not transfer him for a 2nd opinion at a level one trauma center. Please call thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10:14 AM - Sep 19, 2023
In response Lee Lorenz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FlyhighNicholas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lee Lorenz, click on at the bottom under it