Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 September, 09:49
Coming across in full tactical gear?

https://youtu.be/u5nCeMA03...
"They're ARMED and wearing full tactical gear as they cross" - Invasion at U.S. border | Redacted - YouTube

Last week, Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas said our southern border is secure and they have a great plan in place. It appears nothing could be further ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
Oh well! Military is the only way....so...where is the military? What are we supposed to do about it? Somebody better locate the military and get them fucking busy. Looks to me like it's an invasion by consent
04:39 PM - Sep 18, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scorpio2022 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 12:45
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
It is my understanding that they know, that there is certain sequence of events that need to happen to prompt the military to step in.

I am understanding that this had to be done the legal way and the public had to be shown with a certain percentage awake to some degree in order to prevent civil war.

I am understanding that the only way we lose is if we go into civil war which is what the evils have been trying to cause.

We need a particular event to take the power away for SES and that it always had to happen in the fall, and even after the military steps in it will not be instant fixes. It will take time to reconstruct & real elections probably not til 2025.

But that is just Nana's understanding. Everyone will have to make their own judgements.

It is my "opinion" not understanding that if we don't see some valuable WH action, something with some teeth, this fall we are fooked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396