Mama Tee @MamaT
What do you suppose the people of earth would do if ALL electrical connections and components carrying ANY electrical current- SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING? No computers, phones, tablets, transportation, or satellites. ALL SHUT DOWN. In your opinion, how do you believe people would respond to this? Would they begin to interact in peace after the initial wave of shock, or, would they act out in terror?

(A lunch time discussion from earlier today here on the farm.)
05:17 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 September, 05:42
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
If your kids or your animals do not have access to water because if this, that would be a big driver.

City folk - stealing and beating, because otherwise, if its not you, its someone else.

People will react to protect their kids and animals.

My horse takes 10 gallons of water a day.

We will ALL be in the same boat, water first.

I would probably take wire cutters and ride the range to the nearest lake, but, I do not have anything to bring water back, other than buckets... and the neighbors are all leftists, so will probably expect us (hubs and I) to save them... 🙄 Because none of them have prepped.

So, I would expect panic, then demands, followed by violence against us, because the leftists are incapable of anything else... no matter how much info they are given.

Because emotion rules them - this is their built in psychology, they cannot change that, any more than I can change that I am an organizer, my husband is a fixer...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 September, 05:48
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Your horses would be in danger of theft for sure! Lots of people would be walking unless they owned vintage auto's or trucks and yet those would fail to run when they lose gas and when gasoline is scarce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
17 September, 05:19 (E)
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I think we would work together!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 September, 05:21
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I believe that too. There are days that I wish there was a switch that would flip it all off.