JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Good morning Family. Looking forward to the day that AIM becomes a reality so that we can stop meeting like this. I hope that your day is amazing.

#KennedySunday
11:44 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
19 September, 04:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I have that shirt he's wearing because I grew up the same age as he is, family was democrat back then, all are Catholic, and the Kennedys had a special place in our hearts. I voted for Ford the first time I voted, had no idea about the Warren Commission, but even back then I was proud that I didn't vote for Carter!!!! I'm pretty sure I was the only republican in the family and extended family. :) Still am, and now they came to my side. I'm more of a conservative than anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 September, 11:04
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
I grew up in a Kennedy, Catholic family as well. There were two portraits on my Grandfather’s dining room wall- Pope John Paul II and JFK. Unfortunately, my family is mostly unable to see through the trick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 September, 02:33
Every time we hear or read AIM we form a piece of reality with our thoughts. The day when AIM is complete is approaching and then we will all meet. Anon Island!!!!!
Thanks Fan!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 September, 08:21
❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 September, 11:31
Evenin Fan. :) Hope you had a great weekend. Seems I’m not the only one to have felt the need to be a little quieter of late. Sometimes we just have to take the time. Nice to have caught your msg tonight. Have a good one! 🤗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 08:01
9:44
Most High/Infinity

Good evening Fan!
So good to see you!

Wonderful day it has been. Nana has been just resting mostly today and meditating.
Hope everyone else is recharging too.

Such a great weekend with my precious, all smiles!
He is such a happy child, it warms my heart.
Hope you all are making some lifetime memories too.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are a big part of the heart of AU Nana, always taking care to make sure that we’re looking out for each other. Much obliged. I sometimes feel a little reclusive for various reasons. Sometimes I need to be still and quiet. Sometimes I isolate when I’m faced with indecision as to how to proceed. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by the magnitude of this. Mostly, I feel very grateful to be winning at this level and supported by Patriots like yourself. Thank you very much.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
17 September, 12:48
GM to you too. Everyone meeting in person will be extraordinary.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 September, 12:29
Keeping the faith, one day at a time!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 10:08
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Faith is of the essence. I would even argue that it is the very purpose of this movie.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 September, 12:26
HAPPY Q DAY FAN GOOD TO SEE YA..

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 10:07
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Thank you. That 9.17/ Q struck me last night and I was reflecting on how long we’ve been watching these dates and numbers so closely. I bet The Team noticed too and I trust that they planned something very special.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 September, 12:23
There all along!
Thank you.

Myra Raney @myralynnr
18 September, 10:20
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Shared on FB, of course they took it down immediately as fake news! I tried.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
27 September, 04:53
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Yes, we did. Glorious 🇺🇲❤🇺🇲💙🇺🇲

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
17 September, 12:20
Happy Consitution Day!
https://www.constitutionda...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 09:19
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Very noteworthy, thank you! It’s the reason we’re all here.

Ange Love @LoveM
17 September, 12:11
Have a blessed day with much love :)

#FamilyIsEverything
#LoveWins

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 09:18
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I am! I hope that you are too!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 September, 11:58
Good morning. It's good to hear from you again.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 September, 09:17
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Thank you. I have been trying to strike a balance between the needs of the people in my immediate world with my own while this movie unfolds. Managing the tendency to isolate- when I’ve been traveling down some of the darker rabbit holes- is also a factor. Good to see you too Patriot.