Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
VK: The awakening is upon us/

10:27am Eastern
11:03 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 September, 01:22
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
From a body language perspective, the hand continually covering the mouth is an indication of deception, the flickering eyes, he seems a little tense.

You know, the corporations and families running the world are being pointed at - they hate that... THEY want to tar everyone with their dirt, they will project onto anyone in range.

I don't know about you, but hubs and I have worked bloody hard and sacrificed to be where we are now... it was NOT just given to us.

I object to that inference, and I will stand up and defend our lives too.

Trying to call a paid invading army being promised booty, is not the same as welcoming refugees.

Just think, without computers and smart phones - the Anon community would not exist... any THING, can be good or bad, it is how it is USED, the intent of the user that defines whether it is good or bad.

He is being disingenuous...

Yes indeed there will be a reckoning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 September, 01:17
.😭true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 September, 11:07