LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
PATRIOTS AND CHRISTIANS:
HERE IS MY THOUGHT AND I AM HOPING FOR A RESPONSE FROM REAL CHRISTIANS

IS IT WRONG TO FEEL GLEE AND HAPPINESS WHEN KNOWING THAT THE SINNERS ARE GOING TO BE JUDGED BY GOD AND DESTROYED?

I REALLY GET A THRILL OUT OF KNOWING THAT SINNERS

(PEDOS/LIARS/THIEVES/FORNICATORS/LOOTERS/ NON BELIEVERS & DRUG DEALERS!!! AND MORE!!!)

ARE ABOUT TO BE KICKED IN THE TEETH BY GOD HIMSELF

WE WILL SEE EVIL DESTROYED AND I THINK I AM OK WITH SEEING EVIL PEOPLE PERISH, ACTUALLY, I AM HAPPY

IS THIS WRONG? HOW DO OTHER CHRISTANS FEEL ABOUT SINNERS BEING REMOVED FOREVER? AND PEOPLE SEPARATED FROM GOD TO HELL?

ANYONE? ANYONE ANYONE? BUELLER? BUELLER? BUELLER?
04:43 PM - Sep 16, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Commonsense8009 in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 September, 05:09
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
It will not be a day to celebrate. I was a sinner and have been redeemed. I am praying that none shall perish except evil. That I pray will perish. I don’t know how God will judge but he has been merciful to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
16 September, 05:00
Elohim purposed the ultimate destination of all persons created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
16 September, 04:53
I have mixed feeling/reactions.
Yes, I, too, feel a sort of glee at the thought of them getting exposed and stopped.
Then, I search my heart to try to understand why they have done the horrible things they have.
Some were born into families that raised them this way; they may not have thought they had a choice. However, they did; God gave everyone free will choice. They did have a choice, but they acted out of fear. Each oneof us has from time to time, so I can forgive them their acts, but will ALWAYS REMEMBER what they did. While it is up to God to Judge them, not me, I can certainly judge their actions.