Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 September, 09:43
๐Ÿ˜President Trump just took the stage for the second event tonight!! Wow! He stepped on stage at 9:41 p.m. ET!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
LIVE: President Donald J. Trump Returns to Washington DC to Deliver Keynote Speeches - 9/15/23 - YouTube

President Trump delivers a speech at the Concerned Women of America 2023 Leadership Summit and then later will speak at the Pray, Vote, Stand Summit.Broadcas...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 September, 09:51
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
You all, this is NOT a replay! ๐Ÿ˜Š(Some of you thought that.) President Trump is speaking again right now! (He even said something about someone not getting a very good seat tonight. Haha!) This is his 2nd event this evening.๐Ÿ˜ฆ Fantastic energy!!! This 2nd one is the "Pray Stand Vote Summit."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
POTUS said that "this time next year, we will evict JB"... If he literally means one year from now, that would be September 2024... Hmm.... Maybe he just means when election 2024 happens that November. But I sure hope it's before this Christmas! But ... if we have to wait, since we've been waiting for years now, well, then we can wait one more year. BUT we need a GOD intervention. I don't think our country can keep going on like this much longer... Dear God, do something only You can, and lead the good people fighting on the frontlines to victory soon, please. AMEN!
11:01 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
16 September, 10:05
After hearing that comment about 2024 election yet, once again, it's the first time I actually felt deflated wondering if the time had come to finally accept having to wait that long? ๐Ÿค”

Started wondering what ever happened to..."it's going to happen sooner than you think".

Well, going back to my usual way of thinking now which has always been, this HAS to be said for misdirection!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ Such a happier place to be!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 September, 02:15
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I like your thinking! Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 September, 09:05
People will be homeless by then. It has to be sooner or more will jump ship.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 September, 08:29 (E)
NEEDS TO HAPPEN SOONER. MY FOCUS AND ENERGY IS BECOMING MORE ON SURVING EACH DAY. NO FUTURE. THERE WILL NOT BE MUCH LEFT A YEAR FROM NOW. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL IT'S TOMORROW. THAT SUCKS. GOD BLESS.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 September, 11:46
What popped in my head was, 'some dis/misinformation is necessary' .

Praying this is some of that, sweet PatriotSam! ๐Ÿ™

#Trump2023NOW

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 September, 11:58
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
That would be great, so I pray you are correct, sweet Beth Angel! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 September, 11:09
๐Ÿ™ Amen