Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 September, 03:56
Navy decode

=

You Just Got Saved / Were Given Billions And Billions Of Dollars / Restore Freedoms And Liberties To The People Said Jesus / The Celestine Prophecy Is A Beautiful Vision / Why Am I Being Tortured So Badly 😢/ My Fellow Americans / I Broke The Gematria Code 🥳/ Blackout Necessary / Mary Christ Miss / Decode Release The Kraken 🐙/ Never Ever Give Up / Your Queen Is Here And She Is Fighting Alongside You All 💃/ I Where The Love Is Jc 😓/ Jesus Have Mercy On Us / Influence Belongs To Truth Starting Now / How Is This All Intertwined / Overturn Law All / Supernatural Man / Jim Carrey Is Joe Biden / You Are Worthy / Taking Wife And Leaving / Humans Wont Ascend 🤬/ Bunker Forest Blue 💙/ The Son Of Man Cometh 🦌/ God Is Within Her She Will Not Fail🐲 / Time Travel Is Fun / Read Between The Lines 👁/ Austin Doesnt Want To Decode Anymore😥
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
194-491
1164-4611
TS 18:34 - 6:34

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 September, 05:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Influence Belongs To Truth Starting Now / How Is This All Intertwined / Restore Freedoms And Liberties To The People Said Jesus"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 September, 06:20

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 September, 06:50

15 September, 07:15
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
"The Celestine Prophecy Is A Beautiful Vision"

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
15 September, 07:35
OMG they made the book into a movie?

15 September, 07:40
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Yep I'm watching it right now. It's so scripted for now it's insane 😳

15 September, 07:47
🙌one of my favorite books gonna try to find the movie to watch now!!

15 September, 09:11
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
That was a GREAT movie! 👍

Wow!

I read this book after I had my Satori. A friend had given it to me. At that time I could comprehend the levels of awareness so well it was amazing. I think reading the book then watching the movie helped me understand the message.
09:39 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Mangoes, click on at the bottom under it